Kia Ora Customers, Friends and Fans,
Due to the COVID-19 Lockdown, all non-essential businesses are required to close, and this includes My To Do List’s Cleaning, Housekeeping and Gardening services until given the all-clear.
Our professional partners, Kei and Jack who do garden maintenance and Ironman who does our dry cleaning/laundry services are also suspending their services and will be available to reschedule when given the all-clear.
All Gurus are healthy and home, and we will let you know when we are able to resume these services.
What can My To Do List do for you during these weeks of lockdown?
A) We can provide VIRTUAL ASSISTANT Services online – pass off extra or mundane computer work to us. Our To-Do Gurus have experience with editing, data entry, etc. just ask! $32.50/hour. Get in touch to discuss your project.
B) Our DELIVERY SERVICE for grocery shopping qualifies as an Essential Service that we will continue to provide during the lockdown.
Let us know your Auckland location to confirm that we can deliver to you. T&Cs apply.
- SHOP according to your list and deliver to your home
- Or, PICK UP your Click and Collect order from Countdown and deliver to your home
- $32.50/hour +gst, minimum spend one hour (discount may apply to Click and Collect Delivery if more than one Delivery in the same neighbourhood)
We will be following all government protocols:
- follow public health advice including washing and drying hands well and frequently
- ensure surfaces that are frequently touched – such as mobile phones – are cleaned thoroughly and often
- minimise the risks of exposure to COVID-19 by leaving grocery shopping items outside your door and texting their arrival
- apply physical distancing principals at work and minimise face-to-face contact with others wherever possible
More information and updates can be found here: https://covid19.govt.nz/government-actions/covid-19-alert-level/.
Don’t hesitate to get in touch, be well, hope you can enjoy this rare gift of time, thank you if you are working in an essential service, and look forward to helping with your to-do list in the near future,
Pam Chapman | Director